Duelists Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Samurai. THis is pretty sick stuff.

2 posters

Go down

Six Samurai. THis is pretty sick stuff. Empty Six Samurai. THis is pretty sick stuff.

Post  junh Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36CHbwJkcuY&feature=player_embedded#!

Watch this if you are bored. It has english sub, but you kinda have to know what the cards do beforehand.
junh
junh

Back to top Go down

Six Samurai. THis is pretty sick stuff. Empty Re: Six Samurai. THis is pretty sick stuff.

Post  vaughmj1 Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 am

thats insane draw power. Hey hyun, i might buy some monster binders next week, whats the max price I should pay. They have seemed to gone up.
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

https://dunedin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Six Samurai. THis is pretty sick stuff. Empty Re: Six Samurai. THis is pretty sick stuff.

Post  junh Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:52 am

vaughmj1 wrote:thats insane draw power. Hey hyun, i might buy some monster binders next week, whats the max price I should pay. They have seemed to gone up.

I'll talk to you on msn.

Also, I got my whole deckbox stolen with Super books, Bottomless etc. We know who it is, and there is video footage. So if he doesn't bring them, it's police time.

That's the live news people.
junh
junh

Back to top Go down

Post  junh Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:50 am

junh wrote:
vaughmj1 wrote:thats insane draw power. Hey hyun, i might buy some monster binders next week, whats the max price I should pay. They have seemed to gone up.

I'll talk to you on msn.

Also, I got my whole deckbox stolen with Super books, Bottomless etc. We know who it is, and there is video footage. So if he doesn't bring them, it's police time.

That's the live news people.

Update, I extorted and got most of them back.

Missing not so important stuff. What's mine is mine. I'll get all of them back.
junh
junh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down