Duelists Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iteresting STOR Exclusives

Go down

Iteresting STOR Exclusives Empty Iteresting STOR Exclusives

Post  vaughmj1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 am

Maxx "C"

Iteresting STOR Exclusives Maxxcs10

You can activate this effect during either player's turn by sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard. This turn, each time your opponent Special Summon a monster(s), draw 1 card. You can only activate "Maxx "C" once per turn.

I'm guessing side deck material against stuff like six sam, fish and debris

Shien's Daredevil

earth, warrior, level 4, atk:1600 def:1000

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Bushido Counter on it (max. 1). This card gains 300 ATK for each Bushido Counter on it. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Bushido Counter from this card to select 1 face-up card on the field that you can place a Bushido Counter on, and place 1 Bushido Counter on it.

Six Strike - Thunder Blast

trap card

Remove 1 Bushido Counter from your side of the field to activate one of the following effects:
•Select 1 monster your opponent controls, and destroy it.
•Select 1 card your opponent controls, and return it to the hand.

I'm pretty sure sams don't need exclusives

Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant

Iteresting STOR Exclusives Vanadi10

Dark, Fairy, level 4, atk:1700 def:800

You can substitute this card for any 1 "Nordic" Tuner Monster for a Synchro Summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, all other Synchro Material Monsters must be "Nordic" monsters. Once per turn, you can send 1 "Nordic" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to change this card's Level to the Level of the monster you sent to the Graveyard, until the End Phase.

Scap Breaker

Atk: 2100 Def: 700 ,Machine, Earth, level 6

If your opponent controls a monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way, select 1 face-up "Scrap" monster you control, and destroy it.

new scrap card which will take over spy's place I think, making the deck consistant and speeds them up.
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

https://dunedin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum