Duelists Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Machina Gadget

+2
vaughmj1
Dan
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Machina Gadget - Page 2 Empty Re: Machina Gadget

Post  Tom Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:10 am

vaughmj1 wrote:lol tom will hate me for mentioning it.

yeh i hate you, he beat me 3-0 getting it on the field every time lol, even getting my synchro stuff working failed when he had solidarity.

currently dont run any mst's favouring mobious instead - shows how much a fail that can be
Tom
Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:42 am

Tom wrote:

yeh i hate you, he beat me 3-0 getting it on the field every time lol, even getting my synchro stuff working failed when he had solidarity.

currently dont run any mst's favouring mobious instead - shows how much a fail that can be

lol, Probably pays that I did say though, because you'd come up against it in tournaments.
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

https://dunedin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:02 am

vaughmj1 wrote:
Tom wrote:

lol, Probably pays that I did say though, because you'd come up against it in tournaments.

Id side or main 3 trap stuns, not much else I can do that I can think of. They are a bitch for treeborn though
Tom
Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:16 am

Tom wrote:
vaughmj1 wrote:
Tom wrote:

Id side or main 3 trap stuns, not much else I can do that I can think of. They are a bitch for treeborn though

do you run mst, trunade, cold wave?
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  junh Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:38 am

This is hilarious.

You can put in system down against the deck. Cold wave won't be that good in your deck. Because frog monarch is just pure card advantage.

Try siding into abzero. That's good with frogs.
junh
junh

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:50 am

junh wrote:This is hilarious.

You can put in system down against the deck. Cold wave won't be that good in your deck. Because frog monarch is just pure card advantage.

That helps v machine, I suppose you'd have sided for all top tier decks. would you side cyber dragons and c-tech or is that crap in frogs?
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  junh Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 am

vaughmj1 wrote:

That helps v machine, I suppose you'd have sided for all top tier decks. would you side cyber dragons and c-tech or is that crap in frogs?

I guess you can if you want to....

Machina player shouldn't be overextending while frog monarch should actively get card advantage. But, it's best to stick to basics first, because there is no point in advice if all the basic gameplay isn't met. This is after watching few games Tim vs Dan.

Sounds arrogant but true nonetheless.
junh
junh

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:23 am

junh wrote:
vaughmj1 wrote:

I guess you can if you want to....

Machina player shouldn't be overextending while frog monarch should actively get card advantage. But, it's best to stick to basics first, because there is no point in advice if all the basic gameplay isn't met. This is after watching few games Tim vs Dan.

Sounds arrogant but true nonetheless.

True, there was this good article I read on game mechanics, theory etc that I should try and find and post here.
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:53 am

I'm pretty awesome at overplaying XD
Dan
Dan
Admin