Duelists Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worms, post EXVC

2 posters

Go down

Worms, post EXVC Empty Worms, post EXVC

Post  knight2e5 Fri May 20, 2011 1:57 am

Sup guys. Worms are really legit atm thanks to the release of W Nebula Meteorite. Though they have many possible styles of play I've focused on a control orientated line-up as I feel it is most effective. I've never really been content with Gks. Although it's one of the best decks around, I really just don't like its dependency on Necrovalley. After a reasonable amount of testing, this Worm deck has proved superior when at least facing Gks. As well as this, I feel it really suits my preferred play style (BWish... The Deck has its own Icarus Attack and Kalut). I unfortunately don't have PoD or Warning.

15 Monsters
2 Worm King
3 Worm Xex
3 Worm Yagan
3 Worm Cartaros
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
2 Evil Dragon Ananta
1 Honest

5 Spells
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Book of Moon

20 Traps
1 Royal Oppression
3 W Nebula Meteorite
3 Offering to the Snake Deity
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Mirror Force
3 Dimensional Prison
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Mind Crush
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Seven Tools of the Bandit

I'd obviously be running PoD and Warning if I had them. I'd also consider Effect Veiler. Changes I'm currently considering are:

+1 Evil Dragon Ananta (Card is INSANE).
+1 Worm Apocalypse (Just another Worm. Generates possibilties. Can be searched when by Cartaros when Xex isn't optimal).
+1/2 Worm Linx (Potential massive pluses).
+1/2 Stumbing (Protects Linx Should I add it).
+1 Spitit Reaper (Worms are able to simplify the field very easily. As well as being a wall, pluses could be generated of direct attacks).
+1 A number of random techs (inc. TKRO, Cyber Dragon, Caius the Shadow Monarch, Genex Ally Birdman etc).
-1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind (Surprisingly not very useful in this Deck. Worms already have outs to big Synchros in the Form of Yagan).
-1 Honest (Also does surprisingly little. Worms are often in Defence position).
-X Traps (20. Enough said).

Chur.

knight2e5

Back to top Go down

Worms, post EXVC Empty Re: Worms, post EXVC

Post  vaughmj1 Fri May 20, 2011 4:12 am

sweet deck man, try my body as a shield. It's saved me so many games, the deck hates tt and dark hole etc. Evil dragon is awesome, might be dead against gk at 3 though. You'll probably like lynx at 1, as it gives you some more options, and I find honest is more live with lynx. I'm also considering apocalypse.

You going to aargon tomorrow?
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

https://dunedin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down