Duelists Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys. The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys. The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty Hey guys. The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  junh Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 pm

We will do a massive order sometime in the future. We can buy things cheaper and not get ripped from certain traders on trademe.

This will be

After my exam.

Plus, I need a job in the holidays in chch.
junh
junh

Back to top Go down

Hey guys. The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty Re: Hey guys. The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  John? Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:38 pm

I've just opened a brothel in ChCh that I can probably find a space for you at. However, I'll be needing a second income if I am to afford such daring financial movements. I am keen for this large order thing though.
John?
John?

http://www.lemonparty.org

Back to top Go down

Hey guys. The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters. Empty Re: Hey guys. The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters.

Post  John? Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:39 pm

ALSO, if anyone has a Solemn Warning that they are willing to sell, I need one urgently to finally finish my GB's. GOGO!
John?
John?

Back to top Go down

Post  junh Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:48 pm

John? wrote:ALSO, if anyone has a Solemn Warning that they are willing to sell, I need one urgently to finally finish my GB's. GOGO!

That warning in auckland was like $50. I think it will go down to like $40 very soon. That's why I didn't get any for you.
junh
junh

Back to top Go down

Post  John? Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:10 am

Well ok sounds good, I will hold on a little longer then.
John?
John?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum