Duelists Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrap....... why does it have to be 10?

+3
junh
John?
vaughmj1
7 posters

Go down

Scrap....... why does it have to be 10? Empty Scrap....... why does it have to be 10?

Post  vaughmj1 Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 am

I think this might be a decent build for now.

Monsters 16
3 scrap chimera
3 scrap beast
3 scrap goblin
1 scrap golem
2 gravekeeper's spy
1 gravekeeper's guard
1 morphing jar
1 gorz the emissary of coolness
1 level eater

Spell 18
3 scrapstorm
3 book of moon
2 scrapyard
2 mst
1 dark hole
1 cold wave
1 giant trunade
1 mind control
1 foolish burial
1 monster reborn
2 pot of duality

Trap 6
3 royal dedree
3 dark coffin

Extra
3 scrap dragons
etc

the cool thing about coffin is it still works with decree because it's a graveyard effect. Plus it makes for good bluff.
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

https://dunedin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scrap....... why does it have to be 10? Empty Re: Scrap....... why does it have to be 10?

Post  John? Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:48 am

As you may know I don't know much about scraps, and yugioh in general for that matter. However I think if you want to run pots, you really need 3 for the intended consistency. Having said that, I also remember you only having two each of beast, chimera and that other one, and I was wandering if they all still needed to be at 3 still? I understand some of the effects may be more important and whether or not you wanted to congest your hand with monsters you may not need at the time of drawing.
John?
John?

http://www.lemonparty.org

Back to top Go down

Scrap....... why does it have to be 10? Empty Re: Scrap....... why does it have to be 10?

Post  vaughmj1 Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:55 am

3 of beast chimera and goblin is pretty key, goblin is awesome stall, beast needs to be in grave hand drawing into chimera is epic. I reckon 2 pots is fine as scrapstorm serves a similar function of getting the right cards to my hand. I never really had the problem with to much monsters except with facing frognarchs.
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  junh Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:10 am

vaughmj1 wrote:3 of beast chimera and goblin is pretty key, goblin is awesome stall, beast needs to be in grave hand drawing into chimera is epic. I reckon 2 pots is fine as scrapstorm serves a similar function of getting the right cards to my hand. I never really had the problem with to much monsters except with facing frognarchs.

Scrap dragon loop is soooo annoying.

Basically When scrap dragon dies, you can get out scrap monster from grave---- target Scrap golem, next turn summon lv3 tuner and get dragon again.

That's what keeps the deck alive.

But there are other things coming out, which can change everything. I wish nothing broken comes out, that will just ruin the game.
junh
junh

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 am

you mean like machine emperors... Another target with scrap dragon* is goblin pretty much ends their battle phase and if they choose to kill it you get chimera to hand Very Happy
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John? Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:17 am

Dark Hole
John?
John?

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:08 am

John? wrote:Dark Hole

reborn
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John? Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Rats, bested again.
John?
John?

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 am

hows the banner coming along?
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John? Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:14 am

About that, I'm doing a website for class at the moment, so it's on standby, I'll get on to it as soon as possible.
John?
John?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:08 am

vaughmj1 wrote:3 of beast chimera and goblin is pretty key, goblin is awesome stall, beast needs to be in grave hand drawing into chimera is epic. I reckon 2 pots is fine as scrapstorm serves a similar function of getting the right cards to my hand. I never really had the problem with to much monsters except with facing frognarchs.
Gay ass Frognarchs scratch

Your scrap deck is looking pretty lethal, you should see how it goes against a gravekeeper deck
Dan
Dan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scrap....... why does it have to be 10? Empty

Post  Atrium Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:24 am

Dan wrote:

Your scrap deck is looking pretty lethal, you should see how it goes against a gravekeeper deck

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Atrium
Atrium

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:32 am

probably lose as they shut down the graveyard but then again I can always blow up necrovalley with scrap dragon guess.
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atrium Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:48 am

vaughmj1 wrote:probably lose as they shut down the graveyard but then again I can always blow up necrovalley with scrap dragon guess.

Two words Field Barrier although you could just blow that up
Atrium
Atrium

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 am

Field Barrier is epic fail against Caius, Raiza and Brionac. You wouldn't be able to get Necrovalley back onto the field again (Field Barrier would stop you). Magic reflector would work better, though you probably wont need it if the Gravekeepers's run 3 Necrovalley and 3 Graverkeeper's Commandant
Dan
Dan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:14 am

commandment is cool
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:17 am

Spy is awesome too. What do you usually special summon with its effect?
Dan
Dan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  junh Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Dan wrote:Spy is awesome too. What do you usually special summon with its effect?

Another Spy or Guard. The whole point is to get another monster on the field for synchoing beatstick + buy you time.

Dan wrote:

You can put in Mask of Restrict or just make a deck that removes all the frogs from the game.
Frogs are good but they fail in that regard.
junh
junh

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:35 am

Scraps are awesome. Fun to play against and annoying as hell, blowing your own shit up to destroy the other players cards.

Scrap storm is a pain in the ass against monarch effects, as you activate it on whatever it is my monarch is targeting which is annoying Shocked reusing the tuners is also pretty mean.
Tom
Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 am

Tom wrote:Scraps are awesome. Fun to play against and annoying as hell, blowing your own shit up to destroy the other players cards.

Scrap storm is a pain in the ass against monarch effects, as you activate it on whatever it is my monarch is targeting which is annoying Shocked reusing the tuners is also pretty mean.

Scraps are epic, we should have another game mike i liked the match up ! bounce
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  vaughmj1 Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Andrew wrote:
Tom wrote:Scraps are awesome. Fun to play against and annoying as hell, blowing your own shit up to destroy the other players cards.

Keen as. My deck will be better now, got me a few new pimpin cards i.e scrap twin dragon which is savage looking in ulti. And I got me a few scrap mind readers.
vaughmj1
vaughmj1
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:52 pm

vaughmj1 wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Keen as. My deck will be better now, got me a few new pimpin cards i.e scrap twin dragon which is savage looking in ulti. And I got me a few scrap mind readers.

how much did that hit you for?
Tom
Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down